We sell one item to a Full House Package.
You can alter all our packages by mixing and matching to suit your taste, style or requirements and we will quote accordingly. This also means if you want to upgrade on mattresses or sofas etc you can.
You will find the Furniture Package Section on the front page of our website, you will notice not everything included in the "household" part of the package is listed with the furniture and linen etc. This is because there is not enough room to do so, please look under Kitchen / Household Section to view the full list of goods supplied for the kichen.
1) Visit our showroom or e.mail us and we will give you all the help you require and any other advice and information on our products you need for your property.
2) You can always e.mail your telephone number to us and we will ring you back to chat over your requirements, which we find is helpful for all to get a better idea of your taste and needs, sometimes far better than the written word, talking is far more personnal.
3) We take advance orders for completion of properties and store free until you require your goods. There is no problem if your completion is delayed we still store everything for you free.
4) When you do order goods we require 50% deposit and the remaining 50% paid 10 days before delivery.
5) You can pay by our on-line credit card link, bank transfer, Spanish cheque or cash, depending which suits the situation at the time.
6) Sofas made to order usually take 4 to 6 weeks, but sometimes (not often), they can take an extra week to arrive to us for your delivery.
7) If we have the required items in stock delivery can be within 24 hours, transport permitting.
8) Our Prices Include The Following
a) All furniture is fully assembled and left ready for use including the Patio furniture.
b) All mirrors and curtain poles are fixed to the walls and curtains hung.
c) If Linen is purchased with furniture all beds are made and spare linen stored away in wardrobes for you.
d) If Household Package is purchased with furniture all sticky labels are removed from items, washed up and put away into cupboards ready for use.
e) If there is any old furniture you do not require in your property we will remove free of charge.
f) We remove all our rubbish from site.
The only thing left for you to do is open the wine sit down, relax in the sun and start enjoying your new home in Spain and holiday stress free.
SHOWROOM OPENING HOURS
Monday to Friday 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m (Do not close for Siesta) We will stay open later if required.
Saturdays we are open from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
Sundays we are closed, but will open for you by appointment if required.
If you have any problems or queries please contact us. We are here to help and make your life in Spain easier.
In the following sections are some editorials I have written for the Spain Magazine in England giving tips and advice on buying furniture for a holiday home, rental or full time home properties in Spain which you might find of some use to you.
After the editorials is some information on our most popular Mexican / Corona Packages for you to view.